This product is currently sold out.
This piece accommodates all the things you need in your wallet—cash, a few cards and if you keep it lean, even your phone will fit inside. The entire piece is stitched, printed and assembled by hand by The Association for Craft Producers in Nepal.
- 18.5cm wide, 10cm tall. 0.6cm flat profile, expandable to 3cm.
- Made from soft yet structured cowhide, sourced in India
- Nickel grommet closure and rivets on reverse side
- Inside silver metallic pattern, screen printed by hand
- Front pocket for cash or checkbook. Rear split-pocket for cards and IDs.
- Will accommodate most smart phones
- Piece is entirely handmade by artisans in Nepal. Please allow for variations in materials and finishing.
Pronounced "MULTIPLY" - the Mulxiply collection is designed in Maine USA, inspired by the Himalayas, and made collaboratively by fair-wage artists and craftsmen in Kathmandu, Nepal. Mulxiply aim to create sustainable change by partnering with indigenous artisan groups to further their economic impact and interrupt the cycle of poverty. Fashion x Fairness = Opportunity. We call it the multiply effect.