Polka Dot Pendant Banner
This product is currently sold out.
Rising polka dots shimmer and shine on this handmade pendant banner. Perfect for weddings, bridal showers or right there on your wall or over your bed. Each piece is screen printed by hand on rice paper made in Nepal. Two little felt pom-poms finish off the cotton string ends.
- 10 flag pendants hand-screened with gold asymmetrical polka dots - gold ink on natural white paper
- Printed on double-thick handmade natural white rice paper
- Approximately 2.75 metres long, end-to-end
- Cotton thread ends are finished with a hand felted pom-pom
- HANDMADE BY ARTISANS IN NEPAL. Please allow for variations in finishing.
Pronounced "MULTIPLY" - the Mulxiply collection is designed in Maine USA, inspired by the Himalayas, and made collaboratively by fair-wage artists and craftsmen in Kathmandu, Nepal. Mulxiply aim to create sustainable change by partnering with indigenous artisan groups to further their economic impact and interrupt the cycle of poverty. Fashion x Fairness = Opportunity. We call it the multiply effect.